Below you can find resources for students, parents & teachers.
2023-2024 OAS Programs Webinar
Ask the OAS:
Ask the OAS: Choosing a Topic & Developing a Question/Problem
Ask the OAS: Getting Started with Ohio STEP
Ask the OAS: Problem & Target Customer
SCIENCE DAY MATERIALS
The Academy offers information and forms for teachers that are needed for students participating in Science Day.
- State Science Day Standards
- Guidelines for Student STEM Reports
- Student Guide to State Science Day
- Teacher Guide to State Science Day
- What is NOT allowed at a Project Display
- 2023-2024 OAS Program Webinar
- This “wizard” asks a series of questions about your planned project and will provide a list of forms that you need to complete.
- Required Forms for District and State Science Day (Intel ISEF Forms)
- Click here to watch a video showing how to complete the required ISEF Forms
- ISEF Form Tutorial – written instructions
- The Ohio Academy of Science has updated the Judging Rubric for the 2023-2024 school year. Please download the rubric below: